Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Just Plane Cute

Here is a layout I made using the "Just Plane Cute" collection from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
I know I have been so bad about my details lately and I am so sorry but all I can remember is that the paper is from DCWV.  I don't remember what stack it is from.
Page 1
Close up of bear
Close up of title
Page 2
 
Close up of peeking bear
Close up of peeking bear and photo mat.
Pull up on the bear, and it pulls the mat up to reveal a hidden photo or journaling:)  The photo only gets attached to the bottom half of the mat to allow it to open up.
Little Scraps of Heaven is having some giveaways this week for Christmas in July so head on over to their fanpage and get the details:)  They are also having a logo contest....you can check out the details for that on the Design Team Blog

I also have some new listings on Ebay so head on over and check those out:)  Thanks for looking and have a great day!:)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...