Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Built Boy Tough

Here is a layout I made using the "Built Boy Tough" collection from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
I used 2 different paper stacks.  One was "A Boy's Universe" by the Paper Studio.  The other one I THINK was "All About Boys" from DCWV.  The front cover is missing so I am guessing.
Page 1
Close up of Bear.  I added some eyelets to his overalls.
Photo Mats
This one opens up to reveal a photo.  You can also add photos on the 1 inch squares OR you could use them for a little journaling:) You can find a free cut file for this here.
Page 2
Close up of photo mats.  I added a couple nuts!
Close up of peeking bear.
The peeking bear pulls up to reveal a journaling tag.
Thank you for taking a peek and I hop this gave you a few ideas on different ways to make some "hidden" spots.  If you are interested in buying this layout, it is listed on E-bay.   Have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Julie i must say this is one of the cutest layouts ive seen in such a long time.. Its just ADORABLE! super job my friend :-) ~Thank-you for sharing~
    scrappingmamma~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...