Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fun in the Sun

I wanted to share a project I did for today's Design Team challenge at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  The challenge was to create a project with a water theme.  I chose to use the Pooltime Fun Collection from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
The paper is from Echo Park.
Page 1
Close up of this adorable sun!  Isn't he cute!:)
Close up of bear.  I added some string to his swimming trunks.
Page 2
Close up of bear in pool.  I used fun foam for the "noodles".  I added a beach ball 3-d sticker.
Close up of sun bathing bear.  I added a small ribbon to her hat.  I used flowers throughout.
Close up of photo mats.  I added some summery embellishments to the ribbon.

Thank you so much for looking!  I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend!:)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...