Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bride and Groom

Here is a cute 1-page layout I made using the "Wedding Party" collection for Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

The paper is from the "Just Married" stack by the Paper Studio.  The stamped sentiment is from the "Love Always" set by Close to my Heart.
Close up of the Happy Couple!  I added liquid pearls to her hair and dress, and used some little roses for her bouquet. 
Close up of title.  I used spellbinders nestabilities to cut out my title and liquid pearls to the sides.
Close up of photo mat.  Again, I used liquid pearls on the heart and just hand wrote the word "love".
Close up of all the flowers.  Some of them I used brads for the centers and some already had the little jewels in the center.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations, I am now a follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my new craft blog, Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...