Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Santa Was Here

Hello everyone!  Today was Design Team Challenge Friday and we were challenged to do a Christmas Project for Christmas in July week.  On our project we were to have "bling".
For this layout, I used the "Twas the Night Before Christmas" collection from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  The paper is from the "Mistletoe" level 2 paper pack from Close to my Heart.
Page 1
I added some jewels with my I-rock to the title for the "bling"
Close up of Santa
Here is a photo mat with a journaling tag poked back behind it.  Here is a tip...most of you probably already know this, but at one time I didn't; The bottom part of the photo mat where the strip of paper goes across is actually like a "pocket".  When you put your photo on the mat, it slides down inside for a little decorative edge on your photo:)
Page 2
Close up of the reindeer waiting patiently:)
Here I used flower soft for the  "fur" on the stockings.  I used copics to color the fire and then added some Liquid Glass.  For the ornaments on the tree I used stickles glitter and then I added some ribbon around the tree.
Thank you so much for looking at my stuff.  I REALLY do appreciate my followers:)  Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. This is just so stinkin cute! You did a wonderful job and I just love all the little extra details. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...