Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Design Team Friday Challenge

It's Design Team Challenge Friday and this week we were challenged to create ‘outside’ the box by creating a project OF a box! My take on this was a card with a candy box attached. I saw this idea on the internet awhile back so I don't know who to give credit to for the idea but I did create the cut files for the boxes. 

For these bo
xes, I used several files. They were, the "Rough Edge Bear" pattern, the "Panda Bear" pattern, the "Christmas Elf" pattern, and the "Bear in Pumpkin Costume" pattern all of which come from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

 






Thanks for looking:)  Have a great weekend everyone!:)

3 comments:

  1. These are just to cute! Love each and everyone of them. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so CUTE!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, terrific box cards!! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...